Please note that the prices for the Conference change as the event gets closer.
Early Bird Shopping Cart will be available until January 6, 2020.
1. If paying by PayPal, your PayPal receipt is your receipt & confirmation. No other confirmation is sent.
Check your SPAM folder - if you have not received your PayPal receipt, it's probably there. OR check other email accounts you may have used to register such as your work or personal email.
2. If someone is registering for you (like a secretary) or you are using a shared PayPal account (such as one you share with a spouse), please put the attendee's name in the special instruction box so that we know who is attending.
3. Pre-Conference fee includes boxed lunch & beverage. Conference fee includes a sit-down, plated dinner, boxed lunch, and beverages.
4. Registration for ASU graduate credit is available using the Adam’s State link (coming soon)
5. IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CHECK PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM (PDF) AND MAIL TO: Metro Speech-Language Network P. O. Box 330009 Northglenn, CO 80233-0009
6. Special Meal requests: If requesting a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free meal, please select preference by using the following "SPECIAL MEAL REQUEST” link . If you are inquiring about a special meal request other than vegetarian, vegan or gluten free, email us at email@example.com, with "MEAL REQUEST" in the subject line. While we will do our best to honor all special meal requests, we cannot guarantee their availability.
PLEASE NOTE: meal requests sent to other email addresses will not be honored. All special meal requests must be received 10 days prior to the event, no exceptions.
7. Students must send proof of full time student status to firstname.lastname@example.org for the student rate to be honored. This should be a schedule or bill from the university that clearly indicates full time student status during the semester of our event (this means enrollment in at least 6 graduate credits or 12 undergraduate credits). Registrations that do not send this will not be honored & registrant will need to pay full registration cost to attend. Student rate is only available during Early and Regular registration time frame. Once Late registration has begun, students may still register at the Late registration cost.
Students are people who are attending an undergraduate or Master's program full time. People who are employed as SLPs or SLPAs while attending school are not eligible for the student rate. The student rate is only available to individuals, and may not be used if registration is paid by an employer.
Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellations will be accepted until 14 days prior to the event minus a $50 cancellation fee per event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 14 days before the first day of the event. Registration is not transferable. All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to email@example.com
Please be advised that the Metro Speech-Language Network is not responsible for checks or registrations lost or delayed in the mail, or fax transmittals that are not received and/or are illegible.
Metro shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event a keynote or breakout session or event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
CDE is a generous supporter of the Metro Speech-Language Network